Find Your Parent Center at www.parentcenterhub.org/find-your-%20center/ to find the PTI or CPRC that serves your State or territory. Simply click on your State to see the contact information for the PTIs and CPRCs serving families in your State (you may need to scroll down the list to see them all).
Did You Know? Each State Has a Parent Training and Information Center?
Source: Parent Center Hub.org
More Early Intervention
- Early Intervention: First Steps in the Right Direction
- Are You on the Fence About Early Intervention: A Therapist’s Perspective
- Where Do I Go for Evaluations
- Miracle Babies What You Need to Know
- Autism and Early Intervention
- Early Intervention Games
You May Also like
- 8 Ways to be a Great Advocate For Your Family Member With Special Needs
- Advocating: What You Need to Know to Become a Better Advocate
- Basic Blue Print for Advocating for Your Child with Special Needs
- The Politics of Special Education: The Information You Need Right Now
- “Instruction Manual” for Your Child With Special Needs
- Financial Planning: For Those Who Are at the Starting Line
- IEP … I Do’s Building a Viable Home-School Relationship -It’s like a Marriage
- Do You Suffer From Decision Fatigue? Here Are Ways to Combat It…
- Raising a Child With Special Needs: Want to Know What Is Predictable?
- Multitasking the Right Way: How You Can Make the Most of Your Time
- Developing Your Own Network
- A PATH to the Future
This post originally appeared on our January/February 2013 Magazine