Sharing “I Can!” Attitudes: Determination
Proud moments can come in all forms, sizes, and degrees. These are some of the stepping stones in a person’ s life…. moments that we can recall as we look ahead, all while remembering that it took time, effort, energy, and determination to get to where we are.
These are Moments that you have been extremely proud of your child with special needs. Although, you may feel you can only share your excitement or enthusiasm with others that will really understand! WE UNDERSTAND!!
It was arranged that our son was presented a diploma (certificate of attendance) from his MOSAIC school at the high school graduation ceremony in our district. The school and senior class welcomed him wholeheartedly. He sat with us in the audience and when his name was called he got to walk the stage to receive his certificate. He then got a standing ovation. It was a dream come true.
~ Jodi W. (Proud Mom)
~ Danielle P. (Proud Mom)
Taking the Iniative
~ Danielle D. (Proud Mom)
Share a Proud Moment with us Next Issue!
Proud Moments can be any time that you have been extremely proud of your child with special needs. It can be when they are giving it their all or reaching a milestone. We share Triumphs every Tuesday on Facebook or send via email to [email protected]
Images Courtesy of Our Facebook Friends
- Cody Breaking the Tape: How Disabilities Didn’t Stop Him in Life
- Patricia Moody’s PATH to Success
- Born This Way Is Paving the Way!
- How to Find Your Special Child’s Spark?
- How to Set Clear Goals and Plan Naturally
- Let’s Talk Inclusion
- Help Motivate Your Kids With This Powerful Tool!
- Setting and Achieving High Expectations
- Celebrities with Disabilities that Turned their Dreams into Attainable Goals
This post originally appeared on our March/April 2019 Magazine