Mommy’s Timeout: Cherry Blossoms
Use visualization meditation to relax. Imagine yourself enjoying the view and smell of all the cherry blossoms in Washington D.C. Take a couple of deep breaths and begin to let go of any stress. Breath in self-confidence and exhale self-assurance! Remember: You got this!
Cherry Blossoms, Washington D.C.
Photos courtesy of © Carlton Colter
Music courtesy Ryan Judd www.TheRhythmTree.com
You May Also Like
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Try Mindfulness Meditation and How to Do It!
- If I Were a Parent Today… Vocal Toning for the Modern Parent
- What Is Emotional Intelligence and Why Is It so Important?
- Tech for Developing Mental Strength for Life’s UPS and Downs
- Journal Writing Can Help You to Reconnect with Yourself
- Art Therapy: How It Works, the Benefits, How to Start
- Where’s the RESPITE?
- My Relaxing Escape
- Stress-Busting Strategies to Get You to Super Health
- Holiday Stress: 5 Ways to Reduce It
- Mental Health Is Not Something to Take for Granted: How to Manage Depression and Stress During the Holidays
This post originally appeared on our March/April 2020 Magazine