Help Make Halloween Fun for ALL Kids!
Help Bring Halloween to ALL kids regardless of any limitation.
“Not every child can eat…. But, every child can Trick-or-Treat”
We are excited to announce we have partnered with Mommies of Miracles to help bring Halloween to ALL Kids regardless of any limitation. Kids love candy. However, for many kids candy is simply not an option. Between childhood obesity, juvenile diabetes, food allergies, feeding tubes, and other special needs, the population of children excluded from Halloween traditions grows each year.
Help make Halloween fun for ALL kids!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3
1) Add some non-food treats
2) Print out a decal (available for your home, business or for your child to wear)
3) Share Halloween fun with ALL kids
We’re not suggesting you ditch candy all together, just please ADD some non-food treats to your Halloween offerings so kids who can’t eat candy have fun options too!
There are many non-candy treats available, and you may be surprised to learn that many of these treat-alternatives cost about the same as candy.
Decals: Can be hung on the home, visible to trick-or-treaters, to identify your home as a home offering non-food options.
If you would like your child to participate, download a badge
Cut out or peel off & pin or stick the badge to your child’s costume. When participating homes see your child wearing the badge they will know to provide a non-food treat.
Help us make Halloween more INCLUSIVE this year by spreading the word. The more people that know about the project, the more successful it will be.
For more information visit à Mommies of Miracles
- How to Make Halloween Fun During Covid-19
- Alternative Sweets for Your Child During the Holidays
- 10 Halloween Safety Tips for Children with Special Needs
- 5 Ways to Help Children with Sensory Challenges Participate in Halloween Festivities
- Create your own Disguises for Halloween
- Are You My Mummy?
- No Carve Pumpkin Ideas
- 7 Easy No-Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- The Scary Truth about Halloween Candy
- Can I Get Help with My Child’s Behavior?
- Do It Yourself Calming Bottle
- Fall Means Pumpkin GFCF Recipes to Enjoy this Cozy Autumn Season
- Cooking With Kids: Spooktacular BOO BARK Breakfast Yogurt
- Cooking With Kids: Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Cooking with Kids: Black Bean Brownies