No Carve Pumpkin Ideas
No Carve Pumpkin Ideas!
We scoured the web and found these spectacular, no carve, pumpkin ideas that are fun and easy to do with your children.
A sparkly alternative to pumpkin carving is fun and easy. Creates one snazzy-looking pumpkin! Melissa shares a tip when working with glitter.
Young House Love shares awith little ones. Tape and finger-paint work together to create these absolutely adorable decorations.
Pumpkins in Disguise:
Dress up your pumpkins with old, or new, Halloween costumes. Dive into the dress-up box and get creative. Use masks, hats and more.
Mr.& Mrs. Potato Head Pumpkins:
From Amy at Let’s Explore, thisis great for working your fingers and learning parts of the face. Have your child pop parts into their pumpkin for an adorable Halloween decoration.
Foam Monster Pumpkins:
Orientaltrading.com has plenty of fun pumpkin related pre-packaged crafts. The foam monster pumpkin decorating kits allow kids to stick on shapes and create their own monster. The Jack-o-lantern sticker sheets allow kids to use their imagination and create their own unique pumpkins.
Create a pumpkin that sparkles this Halloween. Your child can create a sparkling festive, no-carve pumpkin with the help of tacky glue and handfuls of sparkling sequins.
If these ideas inspire you, please share and show us your pumpkin creations below.
Want more ideas? Check out our other No Carve Pumpkin Ideas here!
- 10 Halloween Safety Tips for Children with Special Needs
- 5 Ways to Help Children with Sensory Challenges Participate in Halloween Festivities
- Create your own Disguises for Halloween
- Are You My Mummy?
- The Scary Truth about Halloween Candy
- Alternative Sweets for Your Child During the Holidays
- Can I Get Help with My Child’s Behavior?
- Do It Yourself Calming Bottle
- Fall Means Pumpkin GFCF Recipes to Enjoy this Cozy Autumn Season
- Cooking With Kids: Spooktacular BOO BARK Breakfast Yogurt
- Cooking With Kids: Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Cooking with Kids: Black Bean Brownies