20 Positive Affirmations to Remind Your Child They Are Loved
Kind words of encouragement and affirmation from parents are an important part of making sure your little one has a healthy sense of self. Keep these words of affirmation in your parenting toolbox to show your children how loved they truly are!
1. I am so proud of you!
2. You are so thoughtful.
3. You have great ideas.
4. You did it!
5. It’s okay to make mistakes.
6. You are important.
7. I believe in you!
8. You make me happy.
9. That is a great question.
10. I am grateful for you.
11. You did that all by yourself? Amazing!
12. You are so brave!
13. I love that you never give up.
14. You have such a big heart!
15. You have an awesome sense of humor.
16. I like how your mind works.
17. I love spending time with you.
18. You make me smile!
19. You make the world a better place.
And last, but definitely not least…
20. I love you!
Read More Inspirational Stories
You May Also Like
- 17 Most Popular Inspirational Quotes
- 32 Motivational Quotes to Inspire Special Needs Parents
- The Puppy – A Story from Chicken Soup for the Soul
- A Letter to the Sibling of a Child with Special Needs
- The Special Mother
- Dad’s Emotional Video Defending Down Syndrome
- Daddy Loves You: A Reminder for Daddies of Children with Special Needs
- A Story of Inspiration: How Vernon Changed My Perception of Disability
- Autistic Teen Finds Inner Voice
- Ever Wonder What It’s Like to Experience Sensory Overload?
- Service Dogs to the Rescue: Helping to Make Dreams Come True
- Handling Your Child’s Diagnosis: Six Things Parents Should Do For Themselves
- 8 Ways to be a Great Advocate For Your Family Member With Special Needs
- I Do Not like Being a Special Needs Parent and That’s OK
- Coping with the Life You Never Imagined
- Developing Your Own Network
- The Gift of a Limb
This post originally appeared on our January/February 2022 Magazine