Mommy’s Timeout: Mentawai Island Magnificent Ocean
Take a time out and use visualization meditation to relax. Picture yourself here amongst the magnificent ocean. Enjoy the fragrance of the sea air. Take a couple of deep breaths and begin to let go of any stress.
Mentawai Islands of Indonesia
Photos courtesy of Ben Hicks
Music courtesy Ryan Judd www.TheRhythmTree.com
Photographer Ben Hicks, an official photographer of Surfers for Autism, captured this shot of Mentawai Islands of Indonesia April 25, 2012.
You May Also Like
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Try Mindfulness Meditation and How to Do It!
- If I Were a Parent Today… Vocal Toning for the Modern Parent
- What Is Emotional Intelligence and Why Is It so Important?
- Tech for Developing Mental Strength for Life’s UPS and Downs
- Journal Writing Can Help You to Reconnect with Yourself
- Art Therapy: How It Works, the Benefits, How to Start
- Where’s the RESPITE?
- My Relaxing Escape
- Stress-Busting Strategies to Get You to Super Health
- Holiday Stress: 5 Ways to Reduce It
- Mental Health Is Not Something to Take for Granted: How to Manage Depression and Stress During the Holidays
This post originally appeared on our May/June 2012 Magazine