Mommy’s Timeout: Alaskan Mountains Matanuska Glacier
Take a time out and use visualization meditation to relax. Imagine yourself here rafting atop the Alaskan Mountains. Enjoy the beautiful serenity of this pristine glacier water. Take a couple of deep breaths and begin to let go of any stress.
Alaskan mountains as seen packrafting on Matanuska Glacier, 100 miles north of Anchorage, AK.
Photos courtesy of Paxson Woelber www.paxsonwoelber.com
Music courtesy Ryan Judd www.TheRhythmTree.com
Find More Visualization Meditation Places for Mommy’s Timeout
You May Also Like
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Try Mindfulness Meditation and How to Do It!
- If I Were a Parent Today… Vocal Toning for the Modern Parent
- What Is Emotional Intelligence and Why Is It so Important?
- Tech for Developing Mental Strength for Life’s UPS and Downs
- Journal Writing Can Help You to Reconnect with Yourself
- Art Therapy: How It Works, the Benefits, How to Start
- Where’s the RESPITE?
- My Relaxing Escape
- Stress-Busting Strategies to Get You to Super Health
- Holiday Stress: 5 Ways to Reduce It
- Mental Health Is Not Something to Take for Granted: How to Manage Depression and Stress During the Holidays
This post originally appeared on our January/February 2016 Magazine