Family Chat: Feeling Alone? GAP Can Help!
Have you ever experienced that overwhelming feeling that hits you in the gut or throat? That Oh NO… we’re going to have to do this by ourselves.
Well, Nancy Rosenberg felt that way when she decided to try a process, she had read about call GAP, a process that could help us all. (Aug. 2020)
Video Link: https://youtu.be/w5kek4YkAGk
Related Article & Resources: Friends of Brian: Achieving a Quality of Life Through Group Action Planning
- Having a Great School Year With Your Special Needs Child
- Getting to Know My Child for Teachers
- Letter to New Teacher about Your Special Needs Child
- Pre- IEP Worksheet
- Advocacy: What Does That Word Mean to You?
- How to Find Your Special Child’s Spark?
- A PATH to the Future
- Ethan’s Alternative Tomorrow: A PATH Toward Social Inclusion
- Can I Get Help with My Child’s Behavior?
- Organizing Your Child’s Special Education File: Do It Right
- Decision Making Skills for Young Adults
- College: A Choice for Everyone
- Person-Ventured Entrepreneurship: How Do You Define Viable?
- The Best Ways Parents Can Communicate with Their Child’s Teachers
- How Parents Can Work Together to Help Their Child With Their Education
- Independence + Security Balance: Balancing Independence with Security Guardianship and Its Alternatives
- Developing Your Own Network
This post originally appeared on our July/August 2020 Magazine