Mommy’s Timeout: Boom Lake
Take a time out and use visualization meditation to relax. Imagine yourself here catching the rainbow after a rainy day. Enjoy the beautiful colors in nature. Take a couple of deep breaths and begin to let go of any stress.
Boom Lake, Alberta, Canada
Photos courtesy of ©davebloggs /flicker.com
Music courtesy Ryan Judd www.TheRhythmTree.com
You May Also Like
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Try Mindfulness Meditation and How to Do It!
- If I Were a Parent Today… Vocal Toning for the Modern Parent
- What Is Emotional Intelligence and Why Is It so Important?
- Tech for Developing Mental Strength for Life’s UPS and Downs
- Journal Writing Can Help You to Reconnect with Yourself
- Art Therapy: How It Works, the Benefits, How to Start
- Where’s the RESPITE?
- My Relaxing Escape
- Stress-Busting Strategies to Get You to Super Health
- Holiday Stress: 5 Ways to Reduce It
- Mental Health Is Not Something to Take for Granted: How to Manage Depression and Stress During the Holidays
This post originally appeared on our May/June 2015 Magazine