Tip to Grow Your Loved Ones’ Independence
[Click to Listen to Podcast]
Eric Goll asked over 9,500 families, “What their #1 Strategy was for helping their loved one with a developmental disability gain more independence?” He received hundreds of responses!
He shared a great tip in this video and distilled all the family’s wisdom and responses he received into 12 Powerful Tips, and then created a guide.
And, no matter what stage of life your loved one is in, your loved one CAN increase their independence!
That’s why this 📗FREE guide is going to be helpful for you!
Click here to get your free copy!
‘Life Plan Workshop’ Free Live Workshop for Families | Sept 27 & 29, 2022
We’ve partnered with Empowering Ability to bring you this awesome upcoming Life Plan Workshop.
Click this link to get all of the details:https://bit.ly/FreeLiveWorkshopforFamilies
Learn more about the ‘Life Plan Workshop’ Free Live Workshop for Families | Sept 27 & 29, 2022
Register here: https://bit.ly/FreeLiveWorkshopforFamilies
- Independence and Self-Advocacy
- How to Find Your Special Child’s Spark?
- College Bound: A Journey to Independence
- Important Life Skills to Teach Your Child with Special Needs
- Preparing for the First Apartment: Beyond Home Furnishings and Domestic Supplies
- When Is the Right Time to Transition from Your Home to a Group Home?
- Apps for Supporting Independence: The Transition to Adulthood
- Instacart App: Powerful Tool for Independence
- What Are Pre-Employment Skills and How Does My Child Get Them?
- Self-Awareness: A Building Block of Independence
- Teaching Financial Independence The Building Blocks of Financial Literacy
- The Power of the Piggy Bank | Important Life Skills Teaching About Money Management
- Independence + Security Balance: Balancing Independence with Security Guardianship and Its Alternatives
- Letting Go – Allowing Your Child to Be Independent – Accepting That They May Fail:
- Fitness as a Gateway to Independence
- The Scoop on Poop A Plan for Independence
- Ask Angie ASL – Independence
This post originally appeared on our November/December 2022 Magazine