Q & A on Estate Planning for Children with Special Needs

1 Response

  1. Avatar Millie Hue says:

    It really helped when you said that there should be a trustee to manage the inheritance that you will leave for your child. I will share this with my dad since I have a brother with special needs. He can take care of himself, but he doesn’t have the ability to work which is why everything that my dad has will be passed down to him.

Leave a Reply