Proud Moments: Christian & Jade Signing Possibilities
Christian & Jade
Sign along with us…
I am so proud of Jade and Christian. Jade (big Sis, 17) is passionate and determined to make the world a more inclusive place for Christian (her younger brother, 3) and other children with disabilities. Her goal is to teach one new sign each day and throw in some “signing music videos”, too. This way, everyone will know basic signing and can communicate with more people. Christian loves signing with his big sister as you can see by the video he gets really giggly and excited.
~ Diana Kilduff (Proud Mom)
Share a Proud Moment with us Next Issue!
Proud Moments can be any time that you have been extremely proud of your child with special needs. It can be when they are giving it their all or reaching a milestone. We share Triumphs every Tuesday on Facebook or send via email to [email protected]
- Let’s Talk Inclusion
- Let’s Talk Inclusion: Peer Buddy Program
- Tips for Inclusion and Friendship
- How to support REAL friendships with your child and their typical classmates?
- Unified Sports: A Great Way to Start Inclusion in a Fun and Positive Way
- Fitness Activities: A Gateway Towards Introducing Social Skills
This post originally appeared on our January/February 2019 Magazine