Thank You Mr. Beat for putting Social Studies in a Song
Yesterday was a miracle milestone moment for us!
I am giving a shout out to 3 things!
- Mr. Beat’s Social Studies channel on YouTube.
- The positive power of the Internet
- The creative teachers who think (and are willing to go) outside the box to teach the different thinkers of the world.
My musically-gifted, thinking son (with ASD) understood his first Social Studies homework ever without drama, meltdown or struggle because an awesome teacher in Kansas wrote a song about a Social Studies topic. After watching it, my son did homework in 10 minutes and remembered all the work about the 3 branches of government.
Thank you Mr. Beat for putting Social Studies in a song. Yesterday was a miracle milestone moment for us!
Michelle Mexicotte Kapusta (Proud Mom)
The Three Branches of Government Song
Here is a terrific way to memorize the three branches of the American Government.
Filmed by the magnificent Shannon Beat in the great city of Olathe, Kansas.
- Music: Breaking Down Boundaries and Uniting People
- Emerging Through Autism Through Jewish Music
- The Sensational Musical Magic of Paul McCartney
- Mallory’s Music Champion Donny Osmond
- COLOR SONGS – Learn Your ASL Colors
- Music Is Feeling
- Making Music with Your Child – Fun Activities for Motor Skill Development
- Embracing Your Child’s Best Ways of Learning 12 Different Ways to Learn