Finding A Therapist For Your Child; Make it the Perfect Fit
In this video, Dr. Cherina Williams, a speech and language pathologist, shares a tip about finding a therapist for your child. She says finding a therapist should be a perfect fit for your child and your family. Watch as she provides quick practical tips to help your family.
Free Download: Sample School Speech Therapist Recommendation Letter
- A Complete Guide on Positive Behavior Support for Children With Special Needs
- Early Intervention: First Steps in the Right Direction
- Are You on the Fence About Early Intervention: A Therapist’s Perspective
- How to interview a new therapist?
- Not all Therapists are Created Equal
- Tip from a Speech Therapist: Social Thinking Skills for Children with Special Needs
- Dr. Cherina Williams Therapist Approved Toy and Gift Ideas
- Budget – Friendly Holiday Gift Ideas for Teachers and Therapists
This post originally appeared on our January/February 2023 Magazine