Blue Man Group Delivers a Robotic Arm
Wyatt received a very special delivery from the Blue Man Group check it out!
When Blue Man Group learned that a very special fan named Wyatt had requested a Blue Man themed robotic arm, they conspired with Limbitless, the organization devoted to changing lives with 3D printing technology, to mastermind an unforgettable delivery plan for Wyatt’s new 3D arm. With supporters like Robert Downey Jr, Microsoft OneNote’s Collective Project, UCF and others, Limbitless will no doubt continue to make a difference in the lives of many more children.
Source: Blue Man Group
- Advocacy: What Does That Word Mean to You?
- The Fine Line between Raising Awareness and Oversharing
- Basic Blue Print for Advocating for Your Child with Special Needs
- Early Intervention: First Steps in the Right Direction
- 8 Ways to be a Great Advocate For Your Family Member With Special Needs
- Advocating: What You Need to Know to Become a Better Advocate
- “Instruction Manual” for Your Child With Special Needs
- The Politics of Special Education: The Information You Need Right Now
- A Review…What Is Special Education
- Empowering Your Child’s Best Advocate: You
You May Also Like
- The Gift of a Limb
- Dreams Made True: New Wonders for Walking
- Upright in the Upsee: Oh, the Places We’ll Go!
- Why Using a Wheelchair Is the Opposite of Giving Up
- Disabilities Shouldn’t Define Individuals Awareness and Dialogue Promote Acceptance