The World Needs All Kinds of Minds: Why This Mindset Helped Create a Company Like No Other
[Click to Listen to Audio]
How Did a Mindset of Appreciation for All Make Amazing Things Happen Including a Company That Welcomes Everyone
Are You the parent of a young adult? Is employment on the radar for both of you?..Please stay tuned because…
Today we have asked Patrick Bardsley to join us. He is the Co-Founder and CEO of Spectrum Designs who will share how his vision and mission to employ people with differing abilities is the cornerstone of his company.
I have asked Patrick to join us today to talk about.
- How his company got started and what makes the vision of the company so beautifully different.
- How and why he appreciates “all kinds of minds”
- Why he knows his company is different and shares practical advice for others to follow.
Meet Bradley Jacobs, an employee at Spectrum Designs
Meet Kelli Fisher, an employee at Spectrum Designs
You May Also Like
- Talking with Supported Entrepreneur Tina Bagon (with Sarah Shaw)
- Let’s Go Fitness Co-founded by Father and Son with (Prader-Willi)
- Indulge with a Chocolate Charcuterie Board (Cameron’s Chocolates)
- Person-Ventured Entrepreneurship: What Do You Know About Entrepreneurship
- Six Special Momtreprenuers Who Are Working to Make a Difference in Our Community
- Peaceful Fruits: Paving The Way for Socially Good Partnerships
- Proud Moments: Matthew Shifrin Inspiring Lego for the Blind
- “Real Life”… with “Momentrepreneur” Yvonne Pierre
- Where to Go if Your Child Needs a Job or Help with Post High School Education
- How to Find Your Special Child’s Spark?