Peaceful Fruits: Paving The Way for Socially Good Partnerships
Making a Difference | Peaceful Fruits: Paving The Way for Socially Good Partnerships
[Click to Listen to Podcast]
In today’s conversation, I am speaking with Evan Delahanty, the Founder, and CEO of Peaceful Fruits, a socially good, snack startup that employs people with disabilities to make healthy, delicious, and rainforest-friendly fruit snacks.
In conclusion: Evan’s Final Message
The reality is that there really aren’t enough opportunities out there for this population and the jobs that are available aren’t always fulfilling. Most employees want to be part of something meaningful and Peaceful Fruits wants to create an environment where these folks can be part of a dynamic team and company that is always growing and changing. An environment in which they, too, can grow within it, learning any and all aspects of the company, and taking on as much responsibility as they desire.
If you have a job that needs to get done, consider calling your local nonprofit center.
Links mentioned in this episode:
This post contains affiliate links, which means Parenting Special Needs LLC, could receive a commission if you purchase using this link. We appreciate your support.
- Person-Ventured Entrepreneurship: What Do You Know About Entrepreneurship
- Where to Go if Your Child Needs a Job or Help with Post High School Education
- Parenting Your Young Adult Through Their First Employment Experiences
- What Employers Can Do for Employees Whose Children Have Special Needs
- Embracing Your Child’s Best Ways of Learning 12 Different Ways to Learn
- Group Homes: Can My Experience Help You?
- Financial Planning: For Those Who Are at the Starting Line
- Help Your Elementary School Youngster Learn About Work
- How Can My Child Be Independent?
- How to Find Your Special Child’s Spark?
- The Power of the Piggy Bank | Important Life Skills Teaching About Money Management
- Go Baby Go! Mobility & Sociability
- Green Jobs, Green Money!
You May Also Like
- Shining a Light on Sunflower Bakery Presented by Bus 52
- Labor Laws and Differently Abled Employees
- Franky DiStefano a Vocation Success Story
- Panda’s Pantry Program
- Proud Moments: Matthew Shifrin Inspiring Lego for the Blind
- Special Artisan and Crafter Austin Bruder
- Special Artisan and Crafter Kodie Smith
- Special Artisan and Crafter Lila Morrow
- Special Artisan and Crafter Adam Flasterstein
- Calling all…. Engineers?