Talking with Supported Entrepreneur Tina Bagon (with Sarah Shaw)
[Click to Listen to Podcast]
What is a Supported Entrepreneur? Could one help you or a loved one?
I am speaking with Tina Bagon and her Mentor/Consultant Sarah Shaw in today’s show. Tina is a Supported Entrepreneur who holds Two Patents and Two Trademarks. is She’s here to talk about being a supported entrepreneur, her invention, her disabilities, and how she’s overcome her challenges to build and run a thriving company with the help of Sarah Shaw.
Bright Kids LLC – Little Piggie Kids Shoe horns
You May Also Like
- Person-Ventured Entrepreneurship: What Do You Know About Entrepreneurship
- “Person-Ventured” Entrepreneurship Series
- Six Special Momtreprenuers Who Are Working to Make a Difference in Our Community
- Proud Moments: Matthew Shifrin Inspiring Lego for the Blind
- “Real Life”… with “Momentrepreneur” Yvonne Pierre
- Where to Go if Your Child Needs a Job or Help with Post High School Education
- Financial Planning: For Those Who Are at the Starting Line
- How Can My Child Be Independent?
- How to Find Your Special Child’s Spark?