“The Walker Family has endured 50+ surgeries as they have coped with a multi-congenital defect syndrome. Surgery is a part of their lives and as such, they have learned ways to make the journey a bit easier.”
Diane J. Walker has taken her families Real-Life experience and jotted down notes or a “practical guide for coping with surgery” and is sharing it will all us. You can download a copy by clicking the cover of the guide.
Click Cover to download the Surgery Survival Guide
- Good Record Keeping is a Must! Tips on Organizing your Medical Records
- Medwaiver Program How the Waiver Can Help Your Child
- My Child’s Medical Provider List Contact Information
- My Child’s Emergency Medical Information
- PSN My Child’s Medications Form
- Medical Tech Support
- 10 Tips to an Organized Medicine Cabinet
- Medical Tech Support: Managing Your Family’s Health Care
- Did You Know You Can Receive Rides to Your Medical Appointments?
- Relationship Rescue: Medications Are There Any Alternatives to Use?
- Right Question, Wrong Doctor: How can Medical Education Influence a Doctor’s Acceptance of Complementary Medicine
This post originally appeared on our March/April 2019 Magazine