Sharing! Real Finds: Sparkle for the Holidays
Accessorizing with a “sparkly” bracelet makes every outfit feel fancy. Stretch bracelets mean you don’t have to stretch your dollars to own one. With all the designer inspired collections, you’re sure to find the perfect glitter to flaunt. The ease of stretch bracelets mean you don’t need help getting them on or off.
Find it! at Kohl’s
Photo: Kohl’s; Simply Vera, Vera Wang, Silver Tone Simulated Crystal and Simulated Pearl Stretch Bracelet
Out The Door, Shine
Easily one of the best top coats ever. It dries extremely fast and locks in your polish so you do not need to worry about dings or chipping for a while. You can use it by itself in a pinch when you want to look professional but do not have time for color. You can also use this over a manicure to add glassy shine and keep it lasting.
Dries Extremely Fast Sallys Beauty Supply
Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo is the ultimate quick fix to get perfect hair, without spending hours of your time. Clean Freak acts in the same way a shampoo would, absorbing oils and giving hair a fresh look, but without water.
Simply spray Clean Freak onto roots and throughout hair. Let it stand for about 30 seconds to absorb any excess oils, then brush through hair to diffuse the powder. Style as normal.
- Puberty and Hygiene: How to Support Our Children
- Puberty Help! Great Books to Help You with Questions and Challenges
- Puberty Tips for you and your Special Needs Daughter
- A Complete Guide on Dental Care for Children with Special Needs
- Spa Day
- Simple Finds: Encouraging Good Hygiene & Independence
- 4 Features of Total Fitness: The Foundations of Better Living
- Safe and Easy Bathing with Lathermitts, Because Bath Time is Supposed to Be Fun
You May Also Like
- Sex Education: Teaching the most vulnerable
- Sex Education for Special Needs Children
- The Importance of Teaching Children Body Safety
- Digital Safety: An Ongoing Conversation
- Judgment and the Teenage Brain
This post originally appeared on our November/December 2012 Magazine