Give the Gift of Music to Kids with Special Needs
Give the gift of music!
The Rhythm Tree DVD and Music Kit lets you create fun, family time and helps you bond with your child through the joy of music. The fun and motivating musical activities help children with special needs gain skills in the areas of:
- Speech/Communication Skills
- Social Skills
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills
- Academic Skills
Check out our Holiday Promotion going on right now!
Take a look at The Rhythm Tree’s infographic that shares 5 tips on using music to help kids with special Needs.
- Music: Breaking Down Boundaries and Uniting People
- How to Use Music to Bond with Your Child and Help Them Reach Developmental Goals
- Emerging Through Autism Through Jewish Music
- The Sensational Musical Magic of Paul McCartney
- Mallory’s Music Champion Donny Osmond
- Making Music with Your Child – Fun Activities for Motor Skill Development
You May Also Like
- 100 + “Mom Approved” Gifts for Kids with Special Needs
- Good Tidings and Good Books to You: Audiobooks, Apps & Accessories for the Holidays
- Holiday Gift Guide: Give Gifts That Fuel Creativity, Create Music and Challenge Your Child to Learn
- Special Resources: This Season Give the Gift of Knowledge
- Gift Ideas for Those on Special Diets
- Gift Guide from the Fitness Guy