The Battle Over Food
Is the battle ground your dinner table?
Do you find the battle over food happens at every meal?
Do you see your loved one narrowing food choices or binge eating to the point of choking
Maybe you feel alone and don’t know what to do.
Stay tuned because we have a Family Chat with Lauren Adeline OTR on food issues to help.
In this Family chat, we will explore:
How food’s temperature, taste, color, smell, and texture can trigger sensory overload, and what to do if you think your child may have a food issue!
- Trying New Foods
- Expanding Food Options for the PICKY EATER
- Avoiding the Power Struggles with Your Child
- How I Got My Picky Eater to Try Different Foods
- Do You Struggle With Planning Healthy Meals for Your Family?
- Dinner’s On: How to Cook Once and Feed All Eaters
- My Baby Won’t Eat! Tips from a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist
- Most Popular Gluten Free/Casein Free Products and Where to Find Them
- Benefits of Special Diets for Special Needs Children
- Dinner Time Chatter
- Being a Role Model