Is weight an Issue for your Loved one? Can they be healthy at every size?
[Click to Listen to Podcast]
Is weight an issue for your loved one? Can they be healthy at every size? Do you struggle with what foods they should eat or AVOID? How to teach loved one’s portion control or moderation? Can the medicines our loved ones take contribute to weight issues?
Today, we’ve asked Logan Sullivan to join us.
Logan Sullivan is the owner of LS Nutrition she is a non-diet, weight-inclusive registered dietitian. Who specializes in disorder eating and eating disorders.
I’ve asked her to join us today to talk with us about
- A non-diet?
- Can you be healthy at every size?
- What to eat what to avoid?
- How to explain and teach moderation?
- And discuss if medicines contribute to weight issues?
[P.S. Healthy Eating Visual Guide Printable] Grab your copy of our Free Healthy Eating Visual Guide print it out and stick it on your refrigerator.
You May Also Like
- Do You Struggle With Planning Healthy Meals for Your Family?
- Dinner’s On: How to Cook Once and Feed All Eaters
- Benefits of Special Diets for Special Needs Children
- Top-Five Brain Boosting Foods for Children with Learning Disabilities
- Most Popular Gluten Free/Casein Free Products and Where to Find Them
- Child Nutrition Primer + Easy Nutrient Packed Snacks
- What to Make of Portions and Serving Sizes?
- Eating Breakfast When You Are on a Special Diet
- Traveling with Special Dietary Need
- Benefits of Fiber
- Focus on Color
- Nutrition Myths Debunked