Encourage Traveling for All Without Limits
Episode #33: Encourage Traveling without Limits
[Click to Listen to Podcast]
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In today’s podcast, we’re talking with Mom entrepreneur, Julie Jones, from Have Wheel Chair will Travel. Julie talks with us about accessible travel and her new magazine Travel Without Limits.
Takeaways from this podcast:
- Find out what started Julie on this magical accessible journey helping her family and others.
- Learn about Australia’s first disability-specific travel magazine Travel Without Limits, its mission, and why you should read it.
- Learn about accessible travel and the changes and improvements taking place, tips that savvy, accessible travelers know, but that less savvy accessible travelers don’t.
- Hear Julie’s number one tip to encourage families or someone new to disabilities.
Remember to enjoy the adventure.!!
Links mentioned in the Podcast:
Real Moms Share: Julie Jones Rolling on with a Positive Attitude!
Travel Tips: Making Fun Memories
ABOUT ME: Communication & Choice Making Guide
Mom Approved Gifts: Perfect Season for Fun
More Travel Tips
- 10 Things Every Parent of a Special Needs Child Should Have Before Traveling
- Traveling with Special Dietary Need
- Traveling Tips for Parents of Children with Special Needs
- Kids with Special Needs and Family Travel
- Ways to Save Space When Packing for a Trip
- Explore and Discover Our World With the Help of These Apps
- More than a Diaper Bag: Practical Tips for Car Travel with a Special Needs Baby
- 7 Perks to Traveling with Your Special Needs Child
- Finding GFCF Baked Goods While You are Traveling
- Where to Purchase Gluten Free Casein Free (GFCF) Foods and Some Favorite Brands
- Travel Tips for Parents of Children with Sensory Integration Issues
- Avoiding Meltdowns During Theme Park Vacations
You May Also Like
- Free Access Pass to America the Beautiful
- Top 10 Fun and Accessible Activities to Do This Summer
- Top 5 Children’s Museums That Are Fun for Everyone!
- 7 Special Accessible Vacation Spots
- A to Zoo Accessibility at KidZooU Hamilton Family Children’s Zoo & Faris Family Education Center
- How to Plan a Safe and Fun Summer With COVID-19 Guidelines
- Inclusion: Why It Matters?
- Inclusive Bathrooms: Let’s Start Talking About It