Encourage Traveling for All Without Limits
Episode #33: Encourage Traveling without Limits
[Click to Listen to Podcast]
In today’s podcast, we’re talking with Mom entrepreneur, Julie Jones, from Have Wheel Chair will Travel. Julie talks with us about accessible travel and her new magazine Travel Without Limits.
Takeaways from this podcast:
- Find out what started Julie on this magical accessible journey helping her family and others.
- Learn about Australia’s first disability-specific travel magazine Travel Without Limits, its mission, and why you should read it.
- Learn about accessible travel and the changes and improvements taking place, tips that savvy, accessible travelers know, but that less savvy accessible travelers don’t.
- Hear Julie’s number one tip to encourage families or someone new to disabilities.
Remember to enjoy the adventure.!!
Links mentioned in the Podcast:
More Travel Tips
- 10 Things Every Parent of a Special Needs Child Should Have Before Traveling
- Traveling with Special Dietary Need
- Traveling Tips for Parents of Children with Special Needs
- Kids with Special Needs and Family Travel
- Ways to Save Space When Packing for a Trip
- Explore and Discover Our World With the Help of These Apps
- More than a Diaper Bag: Practical Tips for Car Travel with a Special Needs Baby
- 7 Perks to Traveling with Your Special Needs Child
- Finding GFCF Baked Goods While You are Traveling
- Where to Purchase Gluten Free Casein Free (GFCF) Foods and Some Favorite Brands
- Travel Tips for Parents of Children with Sensory Integration Issues
- Avoiding Meltdowns During Theme Park Vacations
You May Also Like
- Free Access Pass to America the Beautiful
- Top 10 Fun and Accessible Activities to Do This Summer
- Top 5 Children’s Museums That Are Fun for Everyone!
- 7 Special Accessible Vacation Spots
- A to Zoo Accessibility at KidZooU Hamilton Family Children’s Zoo & Faris Family Education Center
- How to Plan a Safe and Fun Summer With COVID-19 Guidelines
- Inclusion: Why It Matters?
- Inclusive Bathrooms: Let’s Start Talking About It