Ask Special Parents: Does Anyone Know Where to Purchase Swim Trunks for Kids That Are Too Big for Swim Diapers?
Does anyone know where to purchase swim trunks for kids that are too big for swim diapers? My son is 5; about 75 lbs and wears a size 8 boys. Because he is not completely toilet trained, he has to wear something that protects. Thank you!
Many great ideas were shared like: www.watersafety.com/store/facility-equipment/reusable-swim-diapers-1.html This one with velcro in the front, is perfect if they have an accident and you want quick access! https://www.adultclothdiaper.com/YOUTH-PRODUCTS/Youth-Swim-Diapers.
Online store: www.especialneeds.com has a selection along with details and customer reviews.
You May Also Like
- Pool Safely
- Oddles Of Noodles
- Is Your Family Ready for Fun in the Water this Summer?
- Summer Time: Pools, Sun, Fun, Relaxing and No School!
- How to Plan a Safe and Fun Summer With COVID-19 Guidelines
- Ask the Clinician? How Can I Get My Child with Special Needs Comfortable with the Pool in My Backyard?
- Got Pool Games?
- AEROFLOW UROLOGY: Did You Know That Medicaid Provides Free Diapers and Pull-Ups for Children With Special Needs
- More than a Diaper Bag: Practical Tips for Car Travel with a Special Needs Baby
- Social Games in Shallow Water
Wonderful “WACKY” Words or Phrases
created by our children
“murdercycles” = motorcycles
Submitted by Ida Kessler
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Visit facebook.com/parenting.special.needs.magazine to get
advice, talk with other parents and become eligible for giveaways.
This post originally appeared on our May/June 2013 Magazine