14 Stroller Hacks Parents Need to Know
14 Stroller Hacks
How many of us have struggled with strollers? Some? Several? Many? You fit into this category whether you realize it or not….well, at least after you see this creative video, you will realize that you could be doing things a LOT easier. Mom Hacks has compiled 14 creative tips to make strollers more functional, secure and easier to operate, as well as more efficient for those times that you have to multi-task while using one. What do regular, run-of-the-mill household items (zip ties, for example) have to do with a stroller?
Watch the video and find out.
You May Also Like
- Mobility for Children with Special Needs
- Why Using a Wheelchair Is the Opposite of Giving Up
- The Parents’ Guide to Wheelchair Van Shopping
- 14 Stroller Hacks Parents Need to Know
- Go Baby Go! Mobility & Sociability
- Upright in the Upsee: Oh, the Places We’ll Go!
- Ask Special Parents: I Am Looking into Purchasing a New Light Weight Stroller for Shopping Trips