Kids Learn Communication Best through the Help of their Parents [Infographic]
There is no better communication partner for children than their parents. That’s the main reason that much of the recent research in autism management focuses on parent mediated intervention as a way for a speech professional (like a speech therapist) to maximize communication outcomes.
Below is an infographic explaining why parents are the best communication partners for children.
- Embracing Your Child’s Best Ways of Learning 12 Different Ways to Learn
- Back Talk: 5 Ways to Help Your Child Practice Communication Skills at Home
- Use Your Words Replacing Problem Behavior with Communication
- ABOUT ME: Communication & Choice Making Guide
- What’s “APP”ening? Helpful Communication Apps for Children with Special Needs
- ASK Angie ASL – Communication Plan
- 4 Tips for Managing Parties and Social Gatherings this Summer
- The Birthday Gift
- 5 Tips to Help Your Child with Special Needs Make Friends