Staying Calm While in the Chaos of the Storm
[Click to Listen to Podcast]
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Staying calm while in the chaos of the storm
In today’s Purposeful Conversation, we’re talking with Dr. Paula Petry, about “staying calm while in the chaos of the storm” of COVID-19.
Dr. Paula Petry is an author, speaker, presenter, and energy medicine practitioner. She specializes in stress and burnout, grief and loss, mindfulness, and personal empowerment.
Links or related articles to the podcast:
Related: Emotional Freedom Technique: Tapping to Wellness for Ourselves and Our Children
Related: Why Me? Why My Child? Wisdom Found in the “Hero’s Journey”
Related: Journal Writing Can Help You to Reconnect with Yourself
The power of the word
What we say to ourselves and others as well as what we are hearing creates our reality.
What we don’t realize is that our emotions are a response to our thoughts.
Their Tears and Fears. Masks and More: How to Really Help Your Child Thrive in the New Normal
You May Also Like
- 6 Ways Help Special Needs Families During The Pandemic
- New Insights learned from being in lockdown
- You Don’t Need to Leave Your House to Have an Adventure
- Coronavi…yesss!? Do You Find You’re Saying “Yes” More Often?
- Their Tears and Fears. Masks and More: How to Really Help Your Child Thrive in the New Normal
- How to Protect Your Mental Health During Coronavirus
- Staying at Home Tech Tips to Help Throughout Your Day
- Practical Tools for Learning Anywhere
- Oxygen: Caring for Ourselves to Care for Our Children
- How to Make the Holidays Memorable During COVID
- How to Make Halloween Fun During Covid-19
- How to Plan a Safe and Fun Summer With COVID-19 Guidelines
- Got Pumpkin Plates? How to Teach Social Distancing Using Pumpkin Plates
- Teach Your Kids to Social Distance With the Help of a Lobster