Space to Change Accessible Toilets Campaign
SPACE TO CHANGE
Shouldn’t this type of changing facility exist everywhere?
Watch this video by teacher Faith James
Let’s DO something and make a difference together… please help. Let’s start by sharing this video!
How do you toilet/change your child with disabilities on days out and away from home? We want to hear from you! Please share your story. Together we can lobby and encourage the places you visit to provide a space to change and make your Special Needs Family’s days better!
You can also support the campaign started by Firefly and download their Campaign Pack and help spread the word.
- Inclusion: Why It Matters?
- Inclusive Bathrooms: Let’s Start Talking About It
- Social Club Extends Inclusion Beyond the Classroom
- Ethan’s Alternative Tomorrow: A PATH Toward Social Inclusion
- Notes from the Mama Bear Diary: A Tale of Summer Inclusion
- Fitness Activities: A Gateway Towards Introducing Social Skills
You May Also Like
- Angels on Stage
- Unified Sports: A Great Way to Start Inclusion in a Fun and Positive Way
- Special Olympics Is Truly Special and Much More Than Just Sports
- “Person-Ventured” Entrepreneurship Series
- Shining a Light on Sunflower Bakery Presented by Bus 52
- The YMCA First Special Needs Summer Program