Simple Health: Green Teas, Sinus Rinse, & Mint Flossers
(Healing our insides with every sip) Green, Black, White or Oolong… each variety is a rich source of antioxidants that plays a role in reducing the risk of various diseases, like Alzeheimers, heart disease and certain cancers. (www.goodearth.com)
This Sinus Rinse Nasal kit has been my saving grace on many occasions. It is simple to use. It empties in an upright positon with no awkward bending or soaking yourself. It helps to relieve nasal allergies, sinus pressure headaches and prevents colds before they can take a firm root in our system. For my daughter, who cannot blow her nose, it is a lifesaver for her and me. (shop.neilmed.com)
Flossing has never been so easy. Removing plaque and debris from even the tightest tooth is a breeze. Plackers make it easy to not only floss my teeth, but to help with flossing my daughter’s teeth as well who has special needs. Available at Walmart, Target, most local grocery and drug stores.
- Do You Struggle With Planning Healthy Meals for Your Family?
- Dinner’s On: How to Cook Once and Feed All Eaters
- Benefits of Special Diets for Special Needs Children
- Staying Healthy Where And What Should We Eat?
- Traveling with Special Dietary Need
- What to Make of Portions and Serving Sizes?
- Healthy Eating Options for Fueling Your Child
- Focus on Color
- Benefits of Fiber
- Clean up What You Eat
This post originally appeared on our March/April 2011 Magazine