New GFCF Diet Guide Book “The Autism and ADHD Diet”
“The Autism and ADHD Diet”
Barrie Silberberg, one of PSN’s very own contributing writer has written a new book entitled The Autism and ADHD Diet. Barrie has had so much success using this diet and healing her son, Noah, that it inspired her to share her experiences and write this book. The Autism and ADHD Diet is a parent’s simple-to-follow, step-by-step guide that provides a detailed account of the benefits of the Gluten-Free, Casein-Free (GFCF) diet. It addresses being dye-free and preservative-free, as well as many other interventions.
It includes steps on how to read and understand labels, starting the diet, and how to avoid cross-contamination. The book provides a great list of resources on where and how to buy GFCF foods. It also includes practical tips on how to make this diet work, menus, ordering at restaurants and living day to day. Barrie believes “you are what you eat!” Perhaps all of us need to re-examine what we are putting into our bodies and into our children’s bodies.
In a “nutshell”, I thought it was an excellent reference book. I, myself, have tried to use this diet in the past but found it an overwhelming task. Barrie, however, gives you a step by step guide to make your implementation of the diet much easier …..what foods, where to buy foods, and how to stay on the diet while eating out, vacationing, and even for a hospital stay. I certainly recommend adding this book to your personal library.
To purchase a copy of this book click here:
Shop: Special Needs Books
Published by Sourcebooks.
- Special Education & Parenting Classics
- Bookshelf Essentials: Supporting Different-Ability Awareness 2021
- Kids’ Books Essentials: Supporting Different-Ability Awareness
- Different Ability Awareness
- Puberty Help! Great Books to Help You with Questions and Challenges
- 5 Books to Help Celebrate Grandparents Day
- Making Touch Books for Blind Children
- Top 10 Picture Books Gift Recommendations + A Parent Resource Guide!
- Bookshelf Essentials: Life Skills Books