Inspiring Story of the Week: Boy Inspires Others by Running the Most Inspiring Field-Day Race Ever
Inspiring Story of the Week: Boy inspires others by running the most inspiring field-day race ever
Thanks to our friend on Facebook, for the heads up on this totally inspirational story![Source MidWestCurrans]
Matt has Spastic Cerebral Palsy, but opted to run in Field Day at Colonial Hills Elementary School despite being given the option to sit it out and despite the incredible challenge of his disability. What transpires is a boy who is filled with determination and a school of children who spontaneously come together and inspire Matt and everyone of us to do and be better.
“Way to go Matt, way to go!”
Have you seen anything more inspiring this week?
You May Also Like
- Unified Sports: A Great Way to Start Inclusion in a Fun and Positive Way
- Special Olympics Is Truly Special and Much More Than Just Sports
- Special Olympics Success and Encouragement for All!
- Special Twist Cheerleading: Something to Cheer about!
- Disabilities Shouldn’t Define Individuals Awareness and Dialogue Promote Acceptance
- Sister & Children’s Author Aims to End Discrimination
- Kids’ Books Essentials: Supporting Different-Ability Awareness
- Disability Etiquette 101
- Acceptance is the Key
- Why Using a Wheelchair Is the Opposite of Giving Up