Eating out While on a Special Diet
Eating Out While On A Special Diet
Some families prefer to go out to a restaurant to celebrate their holiday get-together. No mess, no cleaning. There is always the chance of cross contamination, but here are some restaurants that seem to go the extra mile for people on special diets. Check their web sites to see if they offer special holiday meals and be sure to call to verify that they indeed can work with your special dietary needs and if so, then make a reservation early!
Carrabba’s Italian Grill
P.F. Chang’s Chino Bistro
Romano’s Macaroni Grill
Not Your Average Joe’s
There are so many ways to enjoy a holiday meal and so many ways to still enjoy the meal when you have dietary needs. Happy Holidays!
Barrie Silberberg is the author of The Autism & ADHD Diet : A Step-by-Step Guide To Hope and Healing by Living Gluten Free and Casein Free (GFCF) And Others Interventions. Her web site is: www.puttingyourkidsfirst.com
Photo Courtesy Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Family Fun Doesn’t Have to Stop Because of Special Diets
- Ways to Advocate for Yourself While on a Special Diet
- Traveling Tips for Parents of Children with Special Needs
- Special Diets Do Not Need to Break the Bank!
- Special Diets for a Variety of Disabilities & Disorders
- Most Popular Gluten Free/Casein Free Products and Where to Find Them
- Taking Care of Your Child’s Special Food Needs
This post originally appeared on our November/December 2018 Magazine