- SIGN UP, It’s FREE
- Click Cover to Access Current Issue
- He’s Not Heavy He’s my Brother!
- Plan Early for Your Child’s Long-Term Security
- Identifying Goals The First Step to Improving Your Child’s Behavior
- Cleveland Rockin’ Wildcats: Special Needs Hockey with Heart!
- Hot off the Press! New and Retooled Apps for 2017
Max and Dad Talking Conversations can occur in many forms, and some of them can convey tremendous amounts of “language” without one spoken word. This is one of those instances...
Usually, I mainly write about the Gluten Free/Casein Free www.gfcfdiet.com, www.puttingyourkidsfirst.com or Feingold Diets www.feingold.org for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders or ADHD/ADD. Today, however, this column will be about...
Parents or other caregivers of loved ones with autism may qualify for valuable tax benefits, which may be overlooked by some tax preparers
Teaching financial literacy to teens and young adults is critically important regardless of whether they have a disability or not. Financial literacy is a complex behavior that is the cornerstone...