Parenting Success – 8:1 Ratio of Positive to Negative Interactions
Catch your Child being Good!
Watch this video of Steven Sussman, Ph.D – Child and Adolescent Psychologist Co-Founder of the Child and Teen Success Centers in NY and NJ as he explains the 8:1 ratio of positive to negative interactions! He also shares about the “F” word in parenting success!
Related: How to Raise Happy Kids
“As a parent, especially a father, a man’s happiness is not pursued by abdicating his responsibilities of fatherhood.
Happiness is spelled correctly with the example of your life.”
–Chris Gardner (author, motivational speaker, and philanthropist)
You May Also Like
- The Science of Happiness
- Five Ways to Cultivate Friendships
- What Is Emotional Intelligence and Why Is It so Important?
- Tech for Developing Mental Strength for Life’s UPS and Downs
- Journal Writing Can Help You to Reconnect with Yourself
- Art Therapy: How It Works, the Benefits, How to Start