Nominate Your “Everyday Hero”
Honoring Everyday Heroes.
We are looking to recognize and honor “Everyday Heroes” in our magazine and also on our site. We honor ONE hero per issue. Do you know of someone that you would like to nominate? Someone who has made an impact on you or on your child’s life? Anyone can be nominated. This is a wonderful way of saying how much that hero means to you and to your child.
It is very easy to do:
*Please share your story about the person (word count up to 300) and how they have made a difference.
*Please include a picture of your hero.
*Send your submission and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please put the word “Hero” in the subject line and include YOUR contact information.
Looking forward to “Honoring” your HERO!
You May Also Like
- How Do You Define A Hero?
- Why Using a Wheelchair Is the Opposite of Giving Up
- Honoring the Legendary Dick Hoyt
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver
- Real Life with Eustacia Cutler
- Judith Bluestone
- Cindy Economou
- My picture perfect night with Garth Brooks
- Mallory’s Music Champion Donny Osmond
- Proud Moments: Matthew Shifrin Inspiring Lego for the Blind
- A Story of Inspiration: How Vernon Changed My Perception of Disability
- Service Dogs to the Rescue: Helping to Make Dreams Come True
- Dad’s Emotional Video Defending Down Syndrome
This post originally appeared on our January/February 2018 Magazine