How to close out Summer and Prepare for the New School Year
How To Close Out Summer And Prepare For The New School Year
[Click to Listen to Podcast]
In this episode, we’re talking with our guest, Nicole Bovell. She is a longtime advocate of the special education community and the author of How to Have a Great School Year and The Journey of Special Education. Nicole has her Masters of Arts in Special Education, an Education Specialist degree in Teaching and Learning.
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.” ~ Mark Twain
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
• #1 Tip for starting the school year off on the right footing
• Ways to help prepare your child for the new school year
• The difference between accommodations and modifications
• Nicole shares her experience with the pros and cons of public vs private school settings
• Steps you can take right now that will make a huge difference for having a great school year
This post contains affiliate links, which means Parenting Special Needs LLC, could receive a commission if you purchase using this link. We appreciate your support.
Other ways to enjoy this post