How Has the Pandemic Taken a Toll on Your Loved One’s Mental Health?
[Click to Listen to Podcast]
We all know the pandemic has taken a toll on all of us.
But, how is the pandemic showing up in your loved ones’ mental health?
Could it be Academic decline?
Increase in anxiety or depression?
A slide in social skills?
I’ve asked Dr. Chiarelli (Dr. C for kids) to join us today.
Dr. Chiarelli is a psychologist who maintains a private practice in Pediatric and Adolescent Psychology, and he consults at several mental health agencies in Ohio.
Today, he will share his expert opinion on how the pandemic may be impacting your loved ones’ mental health.
You May Also Like
- The Pandemic has Taken a Big Toll on the Mental Health of Children
- How to Protect Your Mental Health During Coronavirus
- 6 Ways Help Special Needs Families During The Pandemic
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Try Mindfulness Meditation and How to Do It!
- Staying Calm While in the Chaos of the Storm
- What Is Emotional Intelligence and Why Is It so Important?
- Tech for Developing Mental Strength for Life’s UPS and Downs
- The Science of Happiness
- Art Therapy: How It Works, the Benefits, How to Start
- Anxiety in Children and Adolescents
- 5 Steps to Help Your Child Manage Emotions
- Their Tears and Fears. Masks and More: How to Really Help Your Child Thrive in the New Normal