Have you Heard about Primitive Reflex Integration?
Have you heard about this as an Alternative Treatment for Persons with Challenges?
Parenting a child or adult with special needs is, indeed, an exceptional gift. After the first few months on this amazing job, I chose to get my head out of the sand and ask myself the following questions: What’s good about this? How can I use it? Because of my shift in attitude, I have been able to avail myself of some wonderful and extremely helpful treatment options. As a professional, I have guided my patients and their families to many alternative ways of looking at their challenges. In this way, I hope that my life has become a true contribution to helping heal our world. I know that it has helped my son to become the best that he can be.
My latest adventure has involved a new awareness of the information regarding primitive reflex integration. Having been in practice as a speech pathologist for the past 39 years, I was somewhat aware of primitive reflexes, though I had not studied them during my training, nor had I considered observing them as a way of remediating the functioning of my students.
Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Svetlana Masgutova, and studying her work. It is my suggestion, whether you are a professional or a parent, that you consider looking at this information. It is, in my opinion, another amazing tool for your toolbox, and a possible key to enhancing learning through movement. For more information please visit the following web site: www.masgutovamethod.com
You May Also Like
- Fad Treatments Making Good Choices for Your Child
- Pharmacogenetics: Genetic Testing for Personalized Medical Treatment
- Questions to ask prior to receiving “Alternative Treatments”
- Alternative Treatments and Strategies
- A Different Road to Recovery
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment
- Notes from the Editor “Alternative Therapies”
- Benefits of Special Diets for Special Needs Children
- Relationship Rescue: Are there Alternatives to Prescription Medications?
- A Natural Education: What You Need to Know Before Using Natural Remedies
- A Complete Guide on Positive Behavior Support for Children With Special Needs
- Right Question, Wrong Doctor: How can Medical Education Influence a Doctor’s Acceptance of Complementary Medicine