Cooking With Kids: Grape-sicles
Special Thanks to Accidental Hostess for this inspired Activity this Week.
Frozen Grape-sicles or Grape kabobs. Popsicles are a summer time favorite… While most popsicles are loaded with sugar, these are “healthy” and so easy to make that kids can do it.
Not only is this an ingenious idea and a healthy snack, but when I saw it I immediately saw it as “fun and functional”. Playing with food and practicing fine motor skills, while creating a snack with fruit. It’s a “yums up” all the way.
Directions: Easy… Just Stick it
Step 1: put grapes on stick
Step 2: freeze grapes
Step 3: eat
(optional: dust with powered sugar)
Thank you for the inspiration ––> Accidental Hostess
- Cooking With Kids: Egg-Sicles
- Getting Ready for Summer Fun: Being GFCF & Other Healthy Ideas
- Spring Break Fun 7 Recipes to Make Together
- Doug’s out of the Classroom “Sweet Tooth” Rules to Follow This Summer
- Cool Rules: Preventing Heat Stress In Special Needs Children
Visit us at: www.facebook.com
What do you think of this story? Share in the comments below.