Cooking With Kids: Egg-Sicles
Encouraging Speech & Creating Yum! Egg-Sicles
Egg-sicles are an egg-cellent activity/recipe for Spring! We are always trying to figure out healthier, sweet treat options for the kids and family to eat and enjoy. These egg-sicles are perfect: they made from real fruit and coconut water and you could also make them using your favorite smoothie recipe (not shown in this recipe, but, we tested them out with a chocolate, peanut butter, protein, almond milk with frozen banana slice surprise in the middle that was super delicious).
- 1/2cup mixed frozen berries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
You could also use your favorite smoothie recipe for this activity.
- Plastic Easter eggs lollipop sticks
- Grooming scissors (small pointed ones with curved edges)
- Small funnel or piping tip to fill the eggs
(Continued on page 2)