Real-life Tips to Find, Train, and Enjoy Having a Childcare Provider
[Click to Listen to Podcast]
Today I’ve asked Robin Suzelis to join us. Robin is a mom with two beautiful boys on the autism spectrum. She’s the Director of the Autism Society of Mahoning Valley Youngstown, Ohio, and she, along with her husband, is the co-owner of the Ohio Naturopathic Wellness center for the past 20 years.
Robin is one of the featured mothers in our “mom makeovers” from the “Inside-out” article.
Robin mentioned that one of the things working in her life right now is having time with her husband.
She has spent a lot of time and resources finding and keeping good childcare.
So, today I’ve asked her to come and share with us how she has been able to find and train childcare providers.
- “Instruction Manual” for Your Child with Special Needs
- Building a Resource Manual for Future Caregivers
- Are you an “Unseen” caregiver? Do You feel this way?
- “Transition” Healthcare Responsibilities
- Guardianship: A Basic Understanding for Parents
- How Does a Patient Portal Benefit My Child?
- Empowering Your Child for Better Communication with Healthcare Providers
- Why Teaching Self-Care Skills is Critical to Our Children’s Success
- Planning for Better Health
- Medwaiver Program How the Waiver Can Help Your Child
- Tech Tips to Support Your Family’s Physical & Mental Wellness
- Good Record Keeping is a Must! Tips on Organizing your Medical Records
- My Child’s Medical Provider List Contact Information
- PSN My Child’s Medications Form
- Medical Tech Support
- Medical Tech Support: Managing Your Family’s Health Care
- Tech Tools for Caregivers
- Overcoming Bias