Inspiring Story: Where is God’s Perfection?
Editor’s Note: I am sharing this inspirational story and I believe there is still hope in our world.
[Source: YouTube waynedyerfan ]
Chush in Brooklyn, New York, is a school that caters to children with learning disabilities. Many of these children do not get the privilege of graduating from this school and remain there for their entire lifetime. For some that are lucky, they get to go on to more conventional schools later in their lives. For Shaya, he was a typical child who struggles with understanding his world and remembering things he has learned. Shaya’s father begs to ask the question… Where is God’s Perfection?…
You May Also Like
- Proud Moment: Saying Goodbye
- My Dad Has Gone to Heaven
- The Special Mother
- God’s Under the Bed!
- Sensational Christmas Miracles
- Holiday Moments: Christmas Eve
- Tim Tebow: More Reasons to Love Him
- Inspiring Story: Where is God’s Perfection?
- ADVICE NEEDED! Church Accommodations!
- Guardianship: A Basic Understanding for Parents
- When God Made Special Need Mothers He Added a Few Extra Ingredients!