Incontinence and How Medicaid Can Help, Plus 3 Secret Tips!
[Click to Listen to Podcast]
What parents need to know about incontinence and how Medicaid can help, plus 3 secret tips!
Today, on Parenting Special Needs Live, our guest is Janet Firestone, who will tell us what parents need to know about Medicaid related to incontinence products.
For more than 25 years, she has worked directly with Medicaid recipients and their care coordinators to help them get the incontinence products they need. She will lay out the five essential tips and three secret tips parents should know and understand about Medicaid benefits and coverage.
- How to Help Your Child Cope With Incontinence At School
- Tech Tips to Support Your Family’s Physical & Mental Wellness
- Medical Tech Support: Managing Your Family’s Health Care
- Medwaiver Program How the Waiver Can Help Your Child
- Understanding the Emotional World of Children
- Advocacy: What Does That Word Mean to You?
- Developing Your Own Network