ae29cou posted an update 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Red yeast supplements are manufactured by culturing Monascus purpureus yeast on rice at carefully controlled temperature and growing conditions to increase the concentrations of chemicals that lower blood cholesterol and triglycerides. These chemicals are similar to the prescription drugs known as “statins,” including lovastatin (Mevacor) and others. Used in China for over a thousand years, red yeast rice has now found its way to worldwide consumers looking for alternatives to statin therapy in treatments of vascular and hypercholesterolemia diseases.
Monacolin K: 3.0% (min) (HPLC)
Appearance: Pink to dark red powder
Source: Monacus purpureus fermented on Non-CMO rice
Moisture: ≤10 %
Heavy Metal(Pb) : ≤1 ppm
As: ≤1 ppm
Aflatoxin B1: ≤5.0 ppb
Citrinin : ≤50ppb
Yeast: ≤100 cfu/g
Total Plate: ≤10000 cfu/g
E.coli: ≤3 MPN/g
Pathogenic Bacteria: Absence
Shelf life:24 months
● Monascus purpureus sourced lovastatin
● 100% natural fermented, no synthetic substance.
● Citrinin content is strictly controlled during production by professional QC team.
● Safe and natural, less side effects compared with statins.
Functions of red yeast rice:
● Reduce blood lipid
● Reduce blood cholesterol
● Reduce Blood pressure
● Reduce blood sugar
● Healthcare food industry
● Functional food ingredient
● Nutritional dietary supplement
● Pharmacy industry
Why choose us:
● High content of MVA
● Strict control of Citrinin. We can test by ourselves and the quality meet the international standard
● No synthetics Lovastatin.
● Factory direct supply
● Own laboratory which enable us to provide detail testing report along with each batch.
● ECOCERT ORGANIC
Package: 25Kg per square drum with food grade PE inner bag.
Red Yeast Rice 3% Made in China
Subscribe to our free email newsletter now to access our free magazine!