- This event has passed.
Garfield Park Academy Presents Anger Management Workshop for Educators
December 8 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm ESTFree
The Training Institute @ Garfield Park Academy has recruited Dr. David Leibovitz Psy.D., founder of Hopewell Springs Counseling Center, to present workshop, Anger Management and De-escalation Strategies In School, for special education teachers and support teams.
Attendees will leave knowing:
- How to help students express and manage anger.
- How to help students accept and redirect anger.
- Strategies for helping students to calm down.
- Do’s and don’ts for de-escalation.
- Tips and strategies for staff safety.
This program, occurring on December 8, 2017 from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm at 24 Glenolden Lane in Willingboro, is offered as an outreach service to the greater education community in and around southern New Jersey. There is no cost for the workshop. Registration is required. Professionals can earn 3 CEU credits by attending. Please call 609-877-4111 or register online at http://GPADec2017.Eventbrite.com.