Attend the Special Kids International Summit without leaving your couch
The FREE Virtual Special Needs International Summit begins TODAY!
The Special Kids International Summit 2020 (SPINS 2020) brings over 31 world-class experts together to bring knowledge and practical wisdom to parents, educators and caregivers working with special needs children. These experts are researchers, educators, special educators, doctors, therapists, psychiatrists, counselors who bring extensive knowledge on the subject.
Special Kids International Summit 2020 is finally here!
If you haven’t yet signed up, it’s not too late yet!
Starts April 7th -11th, 2020
Here are the 8 talks across 2 tracks you will hear today:
TRACK 1: UNDERSTANDING ‘DIFFERENT’ |April 7th, 2020| 9 AM IST|
- Jan Blacher, Ph.D. on ‘Autism 101 and Smooth Sailing Into Early School Years For Young Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder’
- Dr. Samir Dalwai on ‘Autism And Lifestyle: Small Interventions That Lead To Big Changes’
- Dr. Mark Bertin on ‘Let’s Get Together: ADHD, Autism and Social Relations (Reviewing how these conditions overlap, how they do not, and how to build social skills)
- Sharon Saline, Ph.D. on What Your ADHD Child Wishes You Knew
TRACK 2: PARENTING INTERVENTION STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS|April 7th, 2020| 9 AM IST
- Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. on ‘Understanding Your Dysregulated Child and Solving Problems Collaboratively
- Elaine Taylor-Klaus & Diane Dempster on ‘The Coach Approach To Dealing With ADHD’
- Kari Dunn Buron on ‘When My Worries Get Too Big! Using the 5-Point Scale to teach emotional regulation and relaxation’
- William Stixrud, Ph.D. on ‘ Strategies To Promote Autonomy In Kids With Special Needs
Register here: Special Kids International Summit.
You can watch at your own time, from your own kitchen or bedroom!
Why a virtual event?
Because with the current Covid19 situation, we’re all stuck in our houses. It’s the perfect time to connect and learn.
So get comfy, stay in your PJs, or put on your yoga pants.
Register and then just pop in your earbuds.
Once you’re registered, you’ll have FREE access privileges. This way, you can watch the talk anytime for FREE! Make sure you register NOW! You will need to register BEFORE the conference ends on April 11, 2020. (So hurry.)
The talks are between 45 and 60 minutes.
There are over 30 talks; each talk explores one topic in-depth for 45 to 60 minutes. This represents over 30 hours of extremely valuable information.
Geared toward the following ages
The target age group ranges from “toddler-hood” to adolescence.
We are sure you’ll find a talk that will help to guide you through your current situation: No matter what stage your kids are.
Plus, they provide a blueprint to Self-Care.
What if you can’t attend all the sessions?
Don’t worry. Once you’re signed up, you can watch the talk anytime for free!
AGAIN: Please make sure to register for your FREE access privileges before the end of the conference on April 11, 2020.
Here is a video providing a glimpse of what is in store.
No, this is not going to be a “30-hour pitch fest.” All of the great content is entirely free.
They have nothing to sell, but they will provide links to speaker’s books and courses if you want to learn more than the 45-minute talk.
Register Now! SPINS Summit Registration
CHECK OUT ALL OF THE TOPICS AND SPEAKERS HERE.