Nicholas is a compassionate 16-year-old boy who enjoys being around his favorite people. While he may take some time at first, Nicholas forms strong relationships with those around him, and is happiest and most comfortable when he’s able to spend time with the people he knows well. Nicholas loves being outside, whether he’s going for a walk or running through the grass, it’s clear that he’s in his element as his whole face lights up and he can’t stop smiling. His all-time favorite outdoor activity is playing with water, so he’s always up for splashing around or swimming when the sun is shining. A family that is patient and supportive would be ideal for Nicholas. He would thrive in a home that is consistent; he benefits from a routine and knowing what to expect from day-to-day. It is certain that he would bring his joy and love of nature into any home. He would be a perfect fit with a family who loves outdoor activities and can help him reach his full potential.
Nicholas is just one of hundreds of children who wait for families to adopt them. You can meet more children on the Adoption Center’s website www.adopt.org
You May Also Like
- Family: Where Life Begins & Love Never Ends
- The Puppy – A Story from Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Handling Your Child’s Diagnosis: Six Things Parents Should Do For Themselves
- How Do You Talk to Your Child About Their Diagnosis?
- 8 Ways to be a Great Advocate For Your Family Member With Special Needs
- Coping with the Life You Never Imagined
- Developing Your Own Network
- Miracle Babies What You Need to Know
- I Do Not like Being a Special Needs Parent and That’s OK
- Dad’s Emotional Video Defending Down Syndrome
This post originally appeared on our September/October 2020 Magazine