In Josiah, 9 years old, you will find where radiance and joy meet! He is all laughs and smiles when interacting with those he cherishes. Josiah will convey what he is excited about to you using the latest sign language he has learned. Josiah is dependent on visual and sensory cues, and it is clear to see just how amazed and excited he is about life. To watch him seek adventure while he propels down the hall on his adaptive bike is an experience like no other! He enjoys watching TV, especially Micky Mouse cartoons. Josiah is truly a joy and a pure delight and is seeking a family who would like to share love and joy for life with him forever.
Josiah is just one of hundreds of children who wait for families to adopt them. You can meet more children on the Adoption Center’s website www.adopt.org.
You May Also Like
- Family: Where Life Begins & Love Never Ends
- The Puppy – A Story from Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Handling Your Child’s Diagnosis: Six Things Parents Should Do For Themselves
- How Do You Talk to Your Child About Their Diagnosis?
- 8 Ways to be a Great Advocate For Your Family Member With Special Needs
- Coping with the Life You Never Imagined
- Developing Your Own Network
- Miracle Babies What You Need to Know
- I Do Not like Being a Special Needs Parent and That’s OK
- Dad’s Emotional Video Defending Down Syndrome
This post originally appeared on our January/February 2021 Magazine